Version control software

Subject: Version control software
From: "Broberg, Mats" <mabr -at- flir -dot- se>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:11:56 +0100

Can anyone recommend an easy to use, complete version control system that is decently priced, accepts binary files, has a graphical user interface, is file-based and not a client/server solution?

I found Superversion, but I'm sure there are more.

Best regards,

Mats Broberg

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

or visit