Unicode support in HTML Help (*.chm)

Subject: Unicode support in HTML Help (*.chm)
From: "Broberg, Mats" <mabr -at- flir -dot- se>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:08:58 +0100

Dear all,

I am looking into HTML Help and so far my investigations indicate that HTML Help does not fully support Unicode. One can make Unicode work in the reading pane, but not in the Index pane and TOC pane.

Can anyone who work with HTML Help confirm or decline?

Best regards,

Mats Broberg

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archiver%40techwr-l.com