Re: spacing after a period

Subject: Re: spacing after a period
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>, "Tara Charter" <tara -dot- charter -at- physiciansmutual -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:41:09 -0800

Whether we are or aren't, we don't have to go about
making it obvious...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>

Wait, you mean they're *not*?

non-writers think that writers are hopelessly anal-retentive

project-based workflow. Try it today!

Doc-To-Help 2005 now has RoboHelp Converter and HTML Source: Author content and configure Help in MS Word or any HTML editor. No proprietary editor! *August release.

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-
or visit

RE: spacing after a period: From: Joe Malin