Re: A suitable chapter title

Subject: Re: A suitable chapter title
From: Edwin Skau <eddy -dot- skau -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:52:51 +0530

"Getting Started" as Viki suggested, makes a lot of sense. The list of
tasks you mention seem to focus on helping the new user get familiar
with the various controls and operations on some kind of optical
instrument or inter-galactic death ray beam.

You may want to further categorize your tasks into those that are
routine maintenance tasks (battery maintence, lense maintenance, etc.)
and routine operations (focusing the lens, using the laser pointer,
freeing the safety catch, hiding the evidence, )

-edwin