Re: A suitable chapter title

Subject: Re: A suitable chapter title
From: Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Edwin Skau <eddy -dot- skau -at- gmail -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 05:46:37 -0800 (PST)

Mats:

The key point is to, as closely possible, tie in
chapter titles with end-users goals. End-users want
to do things - ether manually, or with the aid of the
computer - like determine virus type or calculate
white cell count vs things like replace the battey or
focus the lens.

Now they may need to focus the lens or use the laser
pointer in order to do something like calculate white
cell count, but their higher-level goal (i.e., the
chapter title) is really drives them.

Tony Markos
"Abstraction only hurts for a little while"

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs