Re: Help & Manual questions.

Subject: Re: Help & Manual questions.
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Edwin Skau <eddy -dot- skau -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:29:00 -0500

I was going to suggest that but since the cash for WWeP wasn't there,
I just assumed the cash for AIT wouldn't be, either. But, AIT might
fit the developer mindset best.

On 11/30/05, Edwin Skau <eddy -dot- skau -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> You may want to consider AuthorIt. It's been around for around 6
> years, and was one of the first object-oriented documentation systems
> around.

Bill Swallow
HATT List Owner
WWP-Users List Owner
I support Char James-Tanny for STC Secretary.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit