Re: Help & Manual questions.

Subject: Re: Help & Manual questions.
From: Edwin Skau <eddy -dot- skau -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 20:40:30 +0530

My apologies for any insinuation my assumption may have implied.

> I know it's a DTD and not a tool. Regarding the tool chain, there are
> several editors that include a parser and FOP and generate PDF out of
> the box.
> > XML systems are more useful in more information repurposing
> > projects with a highly granular defiition.
> I beg to differ. Even with a granulation at chapter level (as I use in
> my own XML system) you save large amounts of time and money using XML.

While you may save money on the tools, the learning curve is usually
steeper, and
opex (implementation costs) spikes can make up for capex savings.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

RE: Help & Manual questions.: From: Broberg, Mats