Re: Replacement for Outlook

Subject: Re: Replacement for Outlook
From: Edwin Skau <eddy -dot- skau -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 00:10:07 +0530

We used to use Notes at Work. If you spend some time with Notes,
you'll find it quite powerful. It took me a while to migrate to

Notes is an example of an application that would win a lot of user
appreciation with better documentation.

(haven't used Notes since May 21, 2004)

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

RE: Replacement for Outlook: From: Donald H. White
RE: Replacement for Outlook: From: John Posada
Re: Replacement for Outlook: From: Bill Swallow