Re: Rules for Process Flows

Subject: Re: Rules for Process Flows
From: Barry Campbell <barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Jenise B. Claiborne" <jbclaiborne -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:48:41 -0500

On 12/1/05, Jenise B. Claiborne <jbclaiborne -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

> I am a tech writer turned business analyst. I was wondering if there
> were any exceptional resources on process flows. I am looking for a
> book or a website that outlines basic flow rules and types.

There is a good (though brief) document here, entitled "An
Introduction To Process Mapping," that might be of some help to you:

- bc

Barry Campbell <barry -at- campbell-online -dot- com>

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Rules for Process Flows: From: Jenise B. Claiborne