Re: Rules for Process Flows

Subject: Re: Rules for Process Flows
From: Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "Jenise B. Claiborne" <jbclaiborne -at- gmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 12:22:47 -0800 (PST)

Hit: Processes don't flow - data does.

(I know "process flow" is a common term, but thinking
this way scrambles ones mind.)

There is only one technique that leads to the
discovery of the comprehensive, integrated whole;
however, discussion of it is prohibited on this
listserv - it is just too (as those on the far right
would say) "convicting". So if you want to know what
it is you have to e-mail me personally.

Tony Markos

--- "Jenise B. Claiborne" <jbclaiborne -at- gmail -dot- com>

Hello, I am a tech writer turned business analyst. I
wondering if there were any exceptional resources on
process flows. I am looking for a book or a website
that outlines basic flow rules and types.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Rules for Process Flows: From: Jenise B. Claiborne