RE: Anatomy of technical communication

Subject: RE: Anatomy of technical communication
From: "Rob Domaschuk" <rdomaschuk -at- printable -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:24:32 -0600

> In the words of my grandfather ...

Reminds me of the comedian Emo Phillips:

"Let me leave you with the dying words of my grandfather..... A TRUCK"

Rob "Every Day Is Friday" Domaschuk
Training and Communications Developer
Printable Technologies, Inc

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Re: Anatomy of technical communication: From: arroxaneullman