human, all too human...

Subject: human, all too human...
From: Sankara R <ss_rajanala -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:05:05 -0800 (PST)

the machine or device hasn't been invented that a
human cannot abuse or misuse. Me for instance: my
camera came with two software-CDs.

(of course I read a few lines in the instruction
booklet) and shoved in one of those. A noise like
some mini-copter landing came from the comp., no
installation dialog showed up, and the drive was

By now it is obvious that I am on x OS, and the
'other' CD was for y.

The question now is, the installation with the
right CD took a long time does it take so long?
Did I damage the CD thingie or something?

Thanks and regards,
Sankara S Rajanala
Citec Information
+358 50 428 0702
Tina: I am an experienced technical writer.
You are an intern and a rodent, respectively.

Do You Yahoo!?

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

re: To Human Factors or not to Human Factors: From: Sean Hower