Re: FrameMaker training

Subject: Re: FrameMaker training
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Anna Junglas <ajunglas -at- hotmail -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:26:25 -0800 (PST)

> My current job does not use FrameMaker and I think I'm
> getting out of touch with reality...

> What's the BEST way to learn FrameMaker?

Take your biggest Word document...something in the hundred-page
range, and figure out how to convert it to a book and file FM model,
with styles, x-refs, imported images, all the FM elements.

By the time you are done, it should, at minimum, look like your Word
document, or better.

By the time you are done, you'll know FM pretty well.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"Well, you have to know these things
when you're king, you know." -