Re: FrameMaker training

Subject: Re: FrameMaker training
From: Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Jefro <jefro -at- jefro -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:14:52 -0800 (PST)

I used the on-line Framemaker training available at
www.vtc.com. On the plus side, it has step-by-step
audio (to go along with the video). (Cost is
$30/mnth, but you can also train on other software.)

On the down side, many things are not covered, and the
lessons on Structured Frame are, in my opinion, weak.
However, first going through the videos gave me enough
understanding that studying via Frame's help system
was alot easier.

Tony Markos

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/ajmarkos%40yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com