RE: FrameMaker training

Subject: RE: FrameMaker training
From: Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: James Jones <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>, 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:51:45 -0800 (PST)

A few days ago, I asked listserv members if they were
using structured Framemaker (vs regular Frame). I
only got about a half dozen responses back (which kind
of leads me to believe that the structured mode is not
being used alot). (Only one of the six responses said

Question: How much emphasis do you feel should be
placed on learing structured Framemaker.

Tony Markos

Do You Yahoo!?

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

RE: FrameMaker training: From: James Jones