Re: Formatting Docs On-The-Fly

Subject: Re: Formatting Docs On-The-Fly
From: rjstevenson -at- sprynet -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:25:36 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Only if one believes that those violations are an ineradicable characteristic of documentation.

If people are constantly violating the formatting standards, I would dig in to see if the problem is with the format (perhaps it needs to be more flexible) or the people (maybe no one explained why Section Foo is necessary).

Rebecca