Re: CLP Converter

Subject: Re: CLP Converter
From: Dick Margulis <margulisd -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "W. Kelly Oja" <judbasiner -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:47:08 -0500

W. Kelly Oja wrote:

Fellow Whirlers:

Okay, no jokes on this please. I need to know if there is a converter
that would enable me to take a screenshot from a Windows 3.1 machine.
The only way I can save the screenshots is as a .clp file on the 3.1.
Now on my XP machine, it shows as a Clip Viewer file, but I cannot
access it.

You can paste from your Windows 3.1 clipboard to Paint and save as a .bmp, then convert the .bmp on your XP machine to something friendlier.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

Doc-To-Help 2005 now has RoboHelp Converter and HTML Source: Author content and configure Help in MS Word or any HTML editor. No proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

CLP Converter: From: W. Kelly Oja