Re: Formatting Docs On-The-Fly

Subject: Re: Formatting Docs On-The-Fly
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:11:23 -0800

I have consistently campaigned for at least one editor at every company
I've managed tech pubs for. I even tried using this arguement - once-
but have not tried it since that one time, when I was informed by my
(former) employer's management that the company already had a QA
dept. At this point, I think I have about as much chance of hiring an
editing staff as I have of ever having my own admin again. Sigh.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>

Any documentation department that does not have at least one technical
editor is a documentation department without any quality control.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

Doc-To-Help 2005 now has RoboHelp Converter and HTML Source: Author content and configure Help in MS Word or any HTML editor. No proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

RE: Formatting Docs On-The-Fly: From: Bonnie Granat