Re: Callouts in Graphics

Subject: Re: Callouts in Graphics
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:41:32 -0500

> Many software tools do not provide support for GIFs.
> This is the result of Compuserve demanding royalties for
> the use of the image format.

OK, that is fair enough if the XML and source GIFs are to be consumed
and displayed in a home-grown application. However, if you are
producing HTML, HTML Help, or another common online delivery format
which is compiled by/into or displayed by technology you have not
yourself invented, this is a non-issue.

I guess we need more info as to what's being done with the XML.

Bill Swallow
HATT List Owner
WWP-Users List Owner
I support Char James-Tanny for STC Secretary.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Callouts in Graphics: From: CB Casper
Re: Callouts in Graphics: From: Bill Swallow
Re: Callouts in Graphics: From: Gene Kim-Eng