Re: Potential Poll Question

Subject: Re: Potential Poll Question
From: John Garison <john -at- garisons -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:12:19 -0500

Since Dick and I worked together for almost 6 years, I recuse myself from the poll. Not that I can tell you exactly how old he is, mind you ... but I do know he can run circles around most people, young or old.

(who believes "old" is a state of mind)

project-based workflow. Try it today!

Doc-To-Help 2005 now has RoboHelp Converter and HTML Source: Author content and configure Help in MS Word or any HTML editor. No proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Potential Poll Question: From: Johnson, Tom