Re: Pay or Repay a Debt?

Subject: Re: Pay or Repay a Debt?
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Lisa Dugger <saveena -dot- kitten -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:18:33 -0500

You pay a debt, unless the person you borrowed from is shrewd, in
which case you'll likely be repaying it. ;-)

On 12/16/05, Lisa Dugger <saveena -dot- kitten -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> Question:
> If you have a loan, are you repaying or paying the debt? I have heard
> both, but I don't think that repay is correct. Wouldn't that mean
> that you pay the debt twice? Or maybe I just need more caffiene and
> sugar...

Bill Swallow
HATT List Owner
WWP-Users List Owner
I support Char James-Tanny for STC Secretary.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Pay or Repay a Debt?: From: Lisa Dugger