Re: New Poll Question

Subject: Re: New Poll Question
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "W. Kelly Oja" <judbasiner -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:50:44 -0500

My younger brother was born the exact day Elvis Presley died. That's
all the info I'm sharing. LOL!!!!

On 12/16/05, W. Kelly Oja <judbasiner -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> I think it was Deanna Carter who sang, "... I remember when 30 was
> old..." When that was 3 going on 4 years ago for me. Add to this that
> my nieces and nephews ask me (youngest of nine) when I will be as old
> as their parents...
> Anyway, I do not have enough in the tank to venture into the archives,
> but I would guess that Dick is older than me. But keeping up with the
> spirit of the thread, I think I was born LONG after DIck was in sixth
> grade.

Bill Swallow
HATT List Owner
WWP-Users List Owner
I support Char James-Tanny for STC Secretary.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

New Poll Question: From: Lisa M. Bronson
RE: New Poll Question: From: Chad LaCroix
Re: New Poll Question: From: W. Kelly Oja