Re: New Poll Question

Subject: Re: New Poll Question
From: "W. Kelly Oja" <judbasiner -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:45:20 -0600

I think it was Deanna Carter who sang, "... I remember when 30 was
old..." When that was 3 going on 4 years ago for me. Add to this that
my nieces and nephews ask me (youngest of nine) when I will be as old
as their parents...

Anyway, I do not have enough in the tank to venture into the archives,
but I would guess that Dick is older than me. But keeping up with the
spirit of the thread, I think I was born LONG after DIck was in sixth

"You're nobody until you get Grrr'd."
-Mike Straka-

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

New Poll Question: From: Lisa M. Bronson
RE: New Poll Question: From: Chad LaCroix