RE: New Poll Question

Subject: RE: New Poll Question
From: "Johnson, Tom" <TJohnson -at- starcutter -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:04:45 -0500

I think I was born after Dick was in the 6th grade. I don't remember Sputnik, but I do remember one of the earliest (if not the first) American spacewalks and life before microwave ovens.

As far as a tie to technical communication, Dick is a storehouse of technical communication information. I value his experience. Let's just say it takes quite a while to assimilate all that info. He's been a participant throughout many changes in technical communication.

Tom Johnson
Technical Writer
tjohnson -at- starcutter -dot- com

project-based workflow. Try it today!