Re: Telework Guidelines

Subject: Re: Telework Guidelines
From: Suzette Leeming <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Joe Malin <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 19:21:33 -0500

In my last job, I telecommuted full time. I recommend the resources at
to help you out. I used this resource to recommend that we
implement/manage/evaluate a telecommuting policy.

Suzette Leeming

To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it's about, but
the inner music that words make.
- Truman Capote

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

RE: Telework Guidelines: From: Joe Malin