Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Word Doc Sizes

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Word Doc Sizes
From: Scott Abel <abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:18:25 -0500

The poll's use of the word "successfully" is where I got hung up. What I want to know is where does one draw the line and say, this document is just too big for Word. Personally, anything larger than 20 pages is too much of a struggle for me to use Word. Of course, I hate using Word for anything. :)

==================================
The Content Wrangler
Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist
3421 Crystal Lakes Ct., Sarasota FL 34235
abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net 941-359-3416
www.thecontentwrangler.com

Recent posts to TheContentWrangler.com

~ DITA OpenToolkit
~ Increased Innovation With Structured Blogging
~ Should SMEs Create Content?
~ The Case for the Darwin Information Typing Architecture
~ Avoiding DITA Roadblocks