RE: Tour of Duty :)

Subject: RE: Tour of Duty :)
From: "Dubin, David" <David -dot- Dubin -at- sage -dot- com>
To: 'Melissa Nelson' <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:40:26 -0500

Melissa and colleagues,
As my signature shows, I work for a global software company (60 countries
with customers). I have been with Sage for eight years and can honestly say
that 80 percent of the software engineers (developers) that were here when I
started are still here.
Perhaps it speaks to the power of the company, or the products, but that is
the case with Sage (formerly Best Software, Inc.)

David B. Dubin, PHR
Senior Curriculum Developer
Sage Software
727-579-1111 x 3356