RE: Tour of Duty :)

Subject: RE: Tour of Duty :)
From: "Dubin, David" <David -dot- Dubin -at- sage -dot- com>
To: 'Melissa Nelson' <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:47:17 -0500

I forgot part of my previous reply.

As I said, I have been with Sage for a few weeks less than eight years - as
a curriculum developer, not tech writer. However, the two tech writers that
are here (one is a manager) have been here as long as I have.

Prior to coming to Sage (nee Best Software), I was a senior tech writer and
editor with PriceWaterhouse for almost eight years and only left PW because
it merged with Coopers & Lybrand and I did not want to be in on the power
struggle that I knew would take place in that "merger of equals"

David

David B. Dubin, PHR
Senior Curriculum Developer
Sage Software