code for making help file window always on top?

Subject: code for making help file window always on top?
From: "Tom Johnson" <thj -at- tampabay -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:15:57 -0500

Does anyone know the code for making the help file window always stay on
top?

For example, in Microsoft Word, when you access the help file, you can click
the top left icon on the help window and the window remains permanently on
top, not minimized when another window is active. Do you know the code for
making this happen?

Tom H.