RE: Gage vs. Gauge

Subject: RE: Gage vs. Gauge
From: "Jackie Samuelson" <JSamuelson -at- deltad -dot- com>
To: "Nuckols, Kenneth M" <Kenneth -dot- Nuckols -at- mybrighthouse -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:24:01 -0800

All
Thank you for your responses. I had consulted some dictionaries, and the
internet prior to writing. Thank you all for googling more furtively
than I. I was hoping that someone had a specific usage standard that was
used at a company that might help me perhaps change our standard.

These help to at least explain to the engineer that either one is okay,
unless he can find specific evidence as to WHY one MUST be used over the
other. The debate continues!

Thanks.