Re: Robohelp et al

Subject: Re: Robohelp et al
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Felicity Pearson <felicity -dot- pearson -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:38:36 -0500

Learn *about* Help authoring, the various Help formats out there, how
they're made, what makes them tick, etc. Investing in a tool itself
will not get you terribly far. And yes, RoboHelp has ben unofficially
sunset by Macromedia/Adobe. Check out www.helpstuff.com and
www.helpware.net for starting points. They have some good articles and
other resources to acclimate you to several Help formats.

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736