Re: I Can Really Pick 'Em, Can't I?

Subject: Re: I Can Really Pick 'Em, Can't I?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Cathy MacDonald" <camacdonald -at- core -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:47:13 -0800

With regard to the job market, statistics notwithstanding, if you're not feeling good about where you are you only
need to find *one* job.

As far as your relationship with "rival manager" is concerned, chances are pretty good that she knows
where all of your encounters originate, but on the off
chance she might not, just begin each one with,
"<Your Boss' Name" asked me to talk to you about..."

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cathy MacDonald" <camacdonald -at- core -dot- com>

My friends, in a not-so-hot job market, what would you do if you had to
endure this stuff for up to a year more?