RE: Customer Satisfaction Survey

Subject: RE: Customer Satisfaction Survey
From: "Johnson, Tom" <TJohnson -at- starcutter -dot- com>
To: <Jennifer_Gidner -at- Dom -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:38:43 -0500

In the not-too-distant past, one way to improve the return rate on paper surveys was to put a crisp $1 bill in with the survey. It got attention and people appreciated it enough to take the time to fill it out and send it back.

These days, maybe you'd want to put in a $2 bill if you can still find them. The novelty might pay off.

Tom Johnson
Technical Writer
tjohnson -at- starcutter -dot- com