MS Access Question

Subject: MS Access Question
From: "W. Kelly Oja" <judbasiner -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:20:05 -0600

Fellow Whirlers,

I was originally going to post this question on Friday, but it is probably a
good thing that i didn't and decided to wait and coooool off a little bit. I
created an Access database a while back and on Friday morning one of the
techs did something and wiped out all the time stamps (all 37,000+) going
back to December 2003. Everything between then and Friday morning show
00:00as the timestamp.

I have no idea what he did as he didn't tell me and I heard about from a
third party some hours later. Now I was ticked that he was playing with the
database properties, but also by the fact that he didn't come on talk to me
right after it happened, and tell me exactly what happened. I may not have
been able to do anything, but at least I could have gone to the backup copy
and fixed whatever he did, but... that got <messed> up too. How? I don't
know.

Anyway, any ideas on some command that I can use to get the timestamps back?
I do have one option and that is to go to IT and get an archived copy from
two weeks ago, but I made major alterations early last week and getting the
archived copy would require redoing everything I did early last week. Other
than that ... well that's all I got.

--
Kelly
"You're nobody until you get Grrr'd."