Document Repository Software

Subject: Document Repository Software
From: "Melissa Nelson" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 10:22:52 -0500

HI All,

I am sure this has been brought up on here before and I appologize for not paying attention. However, my boss is talking about getting new documentation repository software that will allow myself and our brand new(YIPPEE!!!) QA team to have easy access to documentation for testing purposes. Naturally...he wants it to be cheap too...sigh! :) I personally want it to be easy without a big huge learning curve...I have spent weeks learning a clunky govt system that will soon be deprecated anyway!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!
Melissa