Networking stats.

Subject: Networking stats.
From: "Richard Whitfield" <richwhitfield -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:57:18 -0600

Hello.

I'm getting some final information ready for an STC conference in April and
I'm looking for information regarding how often technical writers get jobs
through networking.

If anyone could tell me what the stats are or knows where I can find them,
I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

Richard Whitfield