Re: Laying out a newsletter

Subject: Re: Laying out a newsletter
From: Odile Sullivan-Tarazi <odile -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "Barry Campbell" <barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 13:29:11 -0700

Thanks for the quick lesson. I've used FM for ages, but never for anything like a newsletter. I wasn't sure how that would work, whether it would work. And on Acrobat, I've only ever had Reader until recently. I wasn't sure what the full capabilities were for Pro.

I think I'll check out InDesign. That seems to be the best match.

Odile

At 4:20 PM -0400 4/8/06, Barry Campbell wrote:

If you still have a copy of PageMaker, it will work fine for a newsletter. <snip>