Re: It's PIZZA FRIDAY!!

Subject: Re: It's PIZZA FRIDAY!!
From: "Tara Charter" <tara -dot- charter -at- physiciansmutual -dot- com>
To: "ListTechwriter" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:25:32 -0500

I can see one now.

Michele Davis wrote:

> Wow David, I cannot see an adult male in a tank top and short shorts and
> flip flops. Ew. What imagery. I'm very frightened.
>
> Ms. Manners Davis
>
> ---------------
> Michele E. Davis, Writer
> Kraut Companies
> www.krautgrrl.com
> www.krautboy.com
> and the uber geek empyre
>
> Dubin, David wrote:
>
> >OK, so now I've got to throw my 6 cents (inflation) into the discussion. Not
> >only do we get fresh popcorn made for us @ 3:00 p.m. by a member of
> >management every day of the week, but I could come to work in cutoffs,
> >flip-flops, and a tank top if I wanted to . . . and some members of our tech
> >support department actually do.

> WebWorks ePublisher Pro for Word features support for every major Help
> format plus PDF, HTML and more. Flexible, precise, and efficient content
> delivery. Try it today!. http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l
>
> Doc-To-Help includes a one-click RoboHelp project converter. It's that easy. Watch the demo at http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as tara -dot- charter -at- physiciansmutual -dot- com -dot-

> or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/tara.charter%40physiciansmutual.com

> Send administrative questions to lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ for more resources and info.

This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain privileged
information, and are intended solely for the recipient named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
delivery to the named recipient, you are notified that any review,
distribution, dissemination or copying is prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, you should notify the sender by return
email and delete the message from your computer system.