Frame's graphics "tool"

Subject: Frame's graphics "tool"
From: obair <obair81 -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 07:34:00 -0700

Is there some good way to put callouts over an image in Frame?

I have been trying to put an image in a table cell, then draw red lines to parts of the image, keeping the lines in the cell, but the lines do not always stay with the image is pagination changes.

Or, the image's red lines do not appear when I go to html. Some do, some don't. Och!

Is there an easy to use tool that lets you add lines and such to an image, so you can import the "whole thing", so it can't move around in Frame? I have tried using ImageReady, since it lets you add, move, and delete arrows without altering the image itself, but frankly I find ImageReady awful to use.

Thanks.

Paul