Re: graphics

Subject: Re: graphics
From: Peter Lewicke <plewicke -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: obair81 -at- comcast -dot- net, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 16:11:54 -0700 (PDT)

John and Rob are right. Converting from JPEG to BMP,
then to TIFF won't do any more damage than converting
from JPEG to TIFF. If whoever took the photos had
saved them as PNG files, you would be much better off.
PNG format has the largest non-lossy compression of
any graphics format.

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/plewicke%40yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com