RE: Using SnagIt to capture long drop-down list

Subject: RE: Using SnagIt to capture long drop-down list
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "Joyce Fetterman" <JoyceF -at- gtsoftware -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:19:07 -0700

Hi!

I don't have an answer of how to do it in Snag It. My response would be
to re-think the task: do you need to display the entire drop-down list?
I have long drop-down lists in my product, but I don't capture the
entire list, just a small part of it.

Joe

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.