RE: Using SnagIt to capture long drop-down list

Subject: RE: Using SnagIt to capture long drop-down list
From: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 08:30:56 -0600

On Thursday, May 11, 2006, Joyce Fetterman wrote:

> I've tried capturing an area large enough for the drop-down and then
> clicking the hand pointer on the spot where the down arrow should be.
> That gets me a partial list -- usually just the bottom.

FWIW, I've never been able to get this to work. I've tried Custom
Scroll, and, as you have experienced, I only get part of what I am
trying to capture. And, it seems inconsistent as to which part I get.
I've always figured I am missing something (likely obvious), but I
eventually give up and come up with some other plan :)

Dana W.

Dana Worley
Manager, Software Support Group
Campbell Scientific, Inc.