Re: Wednesday humor

Subject: Re: Wednesday humor
From: Me Too <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:29:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks. Seen it before in fewer colors, but it still
holds true.

For a while I thought the "hollow bullet" thread was
going to become the humor line of the day. It
surprises me that nobody has come back on that thread
with some guff about muzzle velocity or penetrating
power. With the end of the week not in sight yet I
guess everybody is still in literal thinking mode.

--- Wade Courtney <wade -dot- courtney -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

http://www.scaryideas.com/Cartoons/ITProjects/project_1.5.html

http://mail.yahoo.com