Re: Helpful books on RoboHelp

Subject: Re: Helpful books on RoboHelp
From: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "Jennifer Savage" <jsavage97 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:02:40 -0500

Hi Jen

You might give Kevin Siegel's book a try. Currently Amazon is listing it at $22.05.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1891762982/sr=8-11/qid=1150729140/ref=sr_1_11/102-0092068-3209777?%5Fencoding=UTF8

As I understand it, Kevin either used to (or currently is still involved with) developing the curriculum for RoboHelp Classes. (I'm a RoboHelp HTML instructor)

In addition to the book, you might find my site as well as fellow Adobe Community Expert Peter Grainge's site to be of value. Neither of us charge any fees, we only try and offer helpful information and run the sites on our dimes.

http://www.RoboWizard.com
http://www.Grainge.org

Cheers and good luck! Rick :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennifer Savage" <jsavage97 -at- yahoo -dot- com>