Re: Robohelp

Subject: Re: Robohelp
From: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "Maria Peera" <maria_husain -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:13:22 -0500

Hi Maria

If you created Microsoft HTML help, you give him a single .CHM file and possibly the HHActiveX.dll file (if you are using Browse Sequences, the Glossary tab or the WebSearch icon as features inside your .CHM).

If you created WebHelp, you have a swarm of files to give him. Assuming a recent version of RoboHelp, you need to give him ALL the files you find inside the !SSL!/WebHelp folder (as well as any sub folders).

Hopefully this helps... Rick :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria Peera" <maria_husain -at- yahoo -dot- com>