RE: RoboHelp: out of memory at line 150

Subject: RE: RoboHelp: out of memory at line 150
From: "Humphries, Ola" <Ola -dot- Humphries -at- Energy -dot- Sungard -dot- com>
To: 'Rick Stone' <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>, 'Dan Heath' <dheath76 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:10:40 -0500

This does help. I think my original problem started when I copied a drop
down link from one topic to another topic in a different project, attempting
to avoid recreation of some complex dhtml text. Then, I kept re-copying it.
This created confusion since the original and the copied ones were published
to different locations. RoboHelp apparently kept all those scripts. The out
of memory means, I guess, that something inside the file points to a
different location from the one the file is intended for.

How I resolve this problem now: When I copy a complex link and paste it in
the new file, I open the link and copy the text. Then I paste the text into
a newly created drop-down that does not have the out-of-town baggage. Then I
delete the imported link. Lastly, I click on the TrueCode tab and delete all
scripts (just in case).

One must always be careful, also, not to import an entire output file into a
source document. This will cause the error message also.

Ola