Re: Thanks and thanks again!

Subject: Re: Thanks and thanks again!
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Melissa Nelson" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:09:14 -0700

Great news! Always happy to hear that there's another
writer somewhere out there who has a supportive manager.
I hear so many stories from writers who don't that sometimes
I feel embarressed to tell a group of writers that I'm a manager.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Nelson" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>\

Thanks to your advice, I talked to my PM using a lot of what I was adviced on here, and long story short...we had a documentation meeting (I did not know such a thing existed) and one of the developers is now tasked to help QA and documentation for the rest of the project.