(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: Steve Stone <sstone -at- topiatechnology -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 08:55:49 -0700

Hi,

We use Robohelp with the Javahelp single source layout and a TOC in the generated output. It was working pretty well until we inadvertently deleted the Java layout. We have been able to add the Java layout back to our layout options, but now when we generate the output we don't get the TOC. We figure that the TOC output is governed by a simple switch or option setting somewhere, but danged if we can find it.

We have enabled TOC options on the advanced tab of the Java properties/generate dialog, but that just seems to govern the placement of the TOC icon in the left help pane. It doesn't cause the actual TOC content to be displayed. (we do have TOC content in our Robohelp source, BTW--it just no longer appears in our generated output.)

Does anybody know where the secret switch is that causes TOC output to appear in JavaHelp?

Thanks,
Steve