RE: MadCap Nightmare

Subject: RE: MadCap Nightmare
From: "Mike Schmidt" <mschmidt -at- weathercentral -dot- tv>
To: "Frank Ellifsen" <frank -dot- ellifsen -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:40:44 -0500

Well, I've only been skimming through the MadCap stuff, but a nice,
inexpensive, easy-to-use Help program is Help Magician. I've used it
before and if my company hadn't specifically told me I was going to use
Robohelp, I'd have ordered the latest rev of Help Magician again.

Maybe your friend should take a look at it. I think it's somewhere in
the mid $200 range.

I can't say anymore... I'm still exhausted from yesterday. ;-)