Re: Subject: [DITA] Tutorial information type specialization

Subject: Re: Subject: [DITA] Tutorial information type specialization
From: Scott Abel <abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:15:21 -0400

Micahel:

You might try visiting OASIS DITA website -- http://dita.xml.org -- where there are online resources about DITA and where you can access several DITA-specific listservs. I am currently working on a DITA project that will allow folks to publish DITA content from within a web-browser (no authoring tool needed) and the OASIS DITA site has been a great resource for information and access to people who have experience working with DITA. In fact, all the DITA luminaries tend to hang out there.

Michael Priestley (IBM) is a big DITA specialization evangelist. I'd imagine he would easily be able to help you as well. You may email me offline for his contact information if you desire.

Best of luck!

Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist, The Content Wrangler, Inc.
abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net * 941-359-3416 * skype: abelsp

News | Reviews | Jobs | Events | Books | Whitepapers | Training | More
www.thecontentwrangler.com ---> become a member today!

On Aug 11, 2006, at 2:00 AM, techwr-l-request -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com wrote:

Hi,

I have to convert our online tutorials from HTML to DITA.
It appears to me that the Task information type is not adapted for our tutorials.

Does anybody have already created a Tutorial information type ?

MV.

Michel Verceil - Software Engineer